Thanks for enrolling in Birth Matters NYC class!
Please complete your registration by doing the following:
1) Complete the appropriate form:
2) Please read to the bottom:
Comprehensive group series: about a week before class, you'll get an email from instructor Lisa (email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org) with a reminder of class dates and times and all the details you need to know before showing up to the first class. Classes meet in Lisa's comfy living room classroom at 20-30 43rd Street, Astoria, NY 11105. Street parking usually easy.
Comfort measures workshop meets in Lisa's comfy living room classroom at 20-30 43rd Street, Astoria, NY 11105. Street parking usually easy. Please wear stretchy/athletic clothing that both you & your partner can squat and kneel in. If you’re also taking this along with Lisa’s online course, it's most ideal for you to have gone through Modules 1 & 2 before the workshop, if possible. If you want to do/have done more, that's totally fine, but skip Module 3 since that's what we'll go over in the workshop.
Optional (but highly recommended):
1) Sign up for my free, email course “11 Steps to an Amazing Birth” — it’s a perfect lead-in to the live class. (Please note: if you already opted in for my free packing list, you’ll already receive an offer to proceed with this)
2) For pregnant parent - Ina May's Guide to Childbirth by Ina May Gaskin
3) For partner/labor support - The Birth Partner by Penny Simkin
See you in class!
Disclosure: The book recommendations linked above are affiliate links, which means that if you choose to make a purchase, Lisa will earn a commission. This commission comes at no additional cost to you.