COMPLETE YOUR BIRTH MATTERS NYC CLASS REGISTRATION
Thank you for enrolling in a Birth Matters NYC class! Please complete your registration by doing the following:
1) Complete the Registration form
2) Please read to the bottom:
For group classes: about a week before class, you will receive an email from your instructor, Lisa Taylor, with a reminder of class dates and times and all the details you need to know before showing up to the first class.
Optional (but Recommended) Reading
The following are great companion pieces to our class time together (but entirely optional):
1) For pregnant mom - Ina May's Guide to Childbirth by Ina May Gaskin
2) For partner/labor support - The Birth Partner by Penny Simkin
1) Who Should Be My Care Provider? The First & Most Important Decision in Pregnancy
2) This Choices in Childbirth resource with special attention paid to these two articles:
a) Questions to Ask Your Care Provider
b) Have You Thought About Having a Doula at Your Birth? -- Lisa can provide recommendations of doulas if helpful; good to note that NYC has doulas available to fit all styles, preferences, and budgets.
Be well; see you in class!